This opportunity is closed for applications.
The deadline was Friday 19 January 2018 at 6PM (in Canberra)
- Opportunity ID
- Deadline for asking questions
- Tuesday 16 January 2018 at 6PM (in Canberra)
- Closing date for applications
- Friday 19 January 2018 at 6PM (in Canberra)
- Friday 12 January 2018
Write a summary of your brief Working with an agile delivery team to help provide Level 3 Service Support for an online business registration service.
What is the latest start date?
How long is the contract? To June 30, 2018 with 1 year extension option
Where can the work take place?
Australian Capital Territory
Who will the specialist work for?
Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science in Canberra, ACT.
How much can you spend per day?
About the work
Who will the specialist work with? You will be working across two multi-disciplined agile teams responsible for the delivery and support of the online Business Registration Service (BRS) and the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS). You will be required to work in partnership with a specialist Level 2 support team and ensure appropriate Level 2 support activities are transitioned into this team.
What will the specialist do? For Business Registration Service (BRS) team or Australian Business Licence & Information Service (ABLIS) team you will:
Create Support materials such as FAQs and release notes for Level 1 and 2 Support
Analyse and help Technical Support respond to escalated Production Incidents
Help to define Level 2 Support and transition Level 2 Support activities to a specialist team
Contact customers to diagnose issues
Analyse specific issues or service improvements, at the direction of the Product Owners
Any additional relevant information?
Where will the work take place? 10 Binara St
What are the working arrangements? Onsite
Is security clearance required? Baseline security clearance is required.
Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate sellers’ technical competence.
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business process
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand IT services/systems
- Experience in working in a support role on an IT service/project
- Commitment to delivering a good customer service experience and contributing to a process of continuous improvement
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience talking to customers
- Experience with an agile working environment
How sellers will be evaluated
How many specialists will you evaluate?
- Proactive and keen to learn the system and help improve it
- Work well with the delivery team and lower support teams
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
Area of expertise
Business support and operations
How will you verify the specialist is right for the role?
- Work history
How will you evaluate the specialists?
|Seller question||Buyer answer|
|1. What technical knowledge or skills are required? Which applications do they need to be familiar with?||Technical knowledge or skills As outlined in the brief this person will need analytical and support skills. Which applications do they need to be familiar with? There is no application that this analyst needs to be familiar with as they will not be asked to develop and neither ABLIS or BRS is build on an 'off the shelf' application. The team manages it work in VSTS but that is fairly easy to get the hang of.|
|2. Do you accept applications from candidates who do not have a current baseline clearance but are Australian citizens and have the ability to obtain one?||As security clearance has been listed as a mandatory requirement then we cannot accept the candidate for this particular procurement.|
Interested in this opportunity?
Before you can apply for this opportunity, you need to:
- Register to join the Marketplace.
- Submit a case study and pricing for Support and Operations and check your documents are up-to-date.
- Request an assessment of your case study for Support and Operations.