This opportunity is closed for applications.
The deadline was Monday 17 September 2018 at 6PM (in Canberra)
- Opportunity ID
- Deadline for asking questions
- Monday 10 September 2018 at 6PM (in Canberra)
- Closing date for applications
- Monday 17 September 2018 at 6PM (in Canberra)
- Monday 3 September 2018
Write a summary of your brief We are seeking an experienced tester to join our team and lead our testing capability within our Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reporting development.
What is the latest start date?
How long is the contract? 31/06/2019
Where can the work take place?
New South Wales
Who will the specialist work for?
National Disability Insurance Agency, Office of the Scheme Actuary - Data & Insurance Branch
How much can you spend per day? EL1 equivalent classification. Please see the online NDIA enterprise agreement, appendix A, for ASP classification rates. Rates may be negotiated according to skills and experience on an individual basis
About the work
Who will the specialist work with? "• Scheme Actuary
• Data analysts including business intelligence, actuarial and performance analysts
• Data architects and analysts
What will the specialist do? "Responsibilities:
• Design, advise and implement end to end testing processes and workflows;
• Provide advice on testing methodologies and implement across work area;
• Design, advise and implement standards and ensure adherence to agreed standards and good practices;
• Have a focus on automation;
• Provide support for the implementation of testing framework
• Provide feedback on strategy and lead work area in testing approach;
• Development and maintenance of testing documentation;
• Work within a state of the art, greenfield devops environment;
• Collaboration with data consumers, database development and support teams;
Any additional relevant information? "1. Australian citizenship is required,
2. You may propose as many candidates as you feel appropriate. Due to system restrictions please consolidate your documents to three.
3. We are seeking to fill multiple roles
4. This is a labour hire arrangement, requiring resources for the team
5.All successful candidates will need the relevant Entry Level Check, which will be conducted by the NDIA."
Where will the work take place? Surry Hills, NSW
What are the working arrangements? face to face
Is security clearance required? Entry Level Checks will be initiated by NDIA and commencement is subject to the key personnel meeting the standard in relation to the Entry Level Check requirements
Additional terms and conditions Open to All
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate sellers’ technical competence.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in implementing a testing strategy;
- Experience in implementing test driven development;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Demonstrated understanding of the CI/CD lifecycle
- Strong grasp of automation tools for testing automation
- Demonstrated expertise in testing tools
- A strong focus on delivering business outcomes
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience working with a SQL database like Teradata.
- Knowledge of Teradata’s UDI and GCFR
- Experience in Data Warehousing testing
- Understanding of data management
How sellers will be evaluated
How many specialists will you evaluate?
- Individual has the ability to work within the team and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Individual's experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Individual has a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability
- Seller's strategy for increasing cultural diversity in data services
Area of expertise
Software engineering and development
How will you verify the specialist is right for the role?
- Work history
How will you evaluate the specialists?
|Seller question||Buyer answer|
|1. What is the daily charge for following levels * Test Lead role * Hands on Tester * Test Manager * Test/Program manager||EL1 equivalent classification. Please see the online NDIA enterprise agreement, appendix A, for ASP classification rates.|
|2. Appendix A APS EL1 - Looks this is for full time. This role is for Labour Hire - Contract. Do I be guided by Appendix D APS Professional Classification EL1? Or Can I speak to someone for clarifying this question.||Yes, please use it as a guide for the charge rate of a candidate. Please ask any questions here.|
|3. Please confirm the office location in Surry Hills. Thank you!||Around Elizabeth St|
|4. Are there any Terms & Conditions that we need to know on this contract. (Role) or any other information we need to provide.||Terms and conditions will be provided during the offer stage of the process|
Interested in this opportunity?
Before you can apply for this opportunity, you need to:
- Register to join the Marketplace.
- Submit a case study and pricing for Software engineering and Development and check your documents are up-to-date.
- Request an assessment of your case study for Software engineering and Development.